How To Decompile The Android APK File To A JAR File Using DEX2JAR And JD-GUI In Your Windows Machine
Steps To Decompile The Android APK File To A JAR File Using DEX2JAR And JD-GUI:
- Download the dex2jar zip file from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dex2jar/ and extract it after completion of the downloading.
- Open the extracted dex2jar zip file and access the command prompt from the same path.
- Copy your apk file to extracted dex2jar zip folder.
- Type d2j-dex2jar “test.apk” (Instead of test.apk type your apk file name) in the command prompt and press enter.
- Once after completion dex2jar (apk file).
- Download JD-GUI from https://github.com/java-decompiler/jd-gui/releases.
- Open the JD-GUI and drag the dex2jar (apk file) into JD-GUI.
So, We have decompiled the android APK file to a JAR file using DEX2JAR and JD-GUI.